A golf outing at Rolling Meadows Country Club is the perfect experience for a company outing, charitable fundraiser, fraternal event or any large gathering.
Located 30 minutes from both Hartford and Springfield, Rolling Meadows Country Club is the perfect host for your event. Built on a plateau, the course offers beautiful views of the valleys and rolling hills that abound in the area. From the back nine there are sweeping vistas where the mountains of Massachusetts dominate the horizon. The first nine holes feature rolling hills and gently undulating greens, while the back nine is longer and more narrow and demands accurate play.
With a full service Pro Shop, Bar and Grille, Rolling Meadows Country Club can meet all of your event needs. Plus, we will assist you every step of the way and during the event itself with your coordination efforts to make sure that your event runs smoothly and will be remembered for years to come.
Information and Pricing
Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) – $45 per player*
Weekdays (Friday) – $52 per player
Weekends and Holidays – $55 per player*
We provide the following for all players:
- Greens Fees
- Cart Fees
- Free Foursome – to be used towards your raffle (min 24 players)
- Tournament Set-up – Cart Signs, Scorecards, Player Lists
- Event Scoring – Scorecard Collection, Results and Distribution
- On Course Set-up – Contest Signs and Tee Sponsor Signs
- On Course Ranger/Player Assistant
- Club Facilities – Access to Restrooms, Bar and Grille, Putting Greens
- Pro Shop Credit – This is in addition to stated rate, $5 per player prize fund. It can be distributed as multiple gifts or it may be redeemed in a gift card(s) form. (Mandatory)
*Does not include “Additional Tournament Amenities”
Additional Tournament Amenities (Available Upon Request)
Get merchandise with your tournament logo on items such as hats, balls, towels, shirts, accessories and More!
Shotgun starts are available 7 days a week. A minimum of 60 players is required. Weekend/Holiday shotguns must be a 1:30 pm start. Groups with less than 60 players will be designated as a tee time event, unless special arrangements are made with the golf staff.
Food and Beverage
Our restaurant, owned and operated by Chef Daddy’s LLC, will be more than happy to accommodate your group. Please review the Golf Outing Menu for addition information and pricing. The restaurant contact phone number is 860-870-0158.